4 Days (Cheap) Rwanda Double Gorilla Tour 2023
4 Days (Cheap) Rwanda Double Gorilla Tour takes you (Budget) Double Gorilla Trek in Volcanoes National Park Rwanda. 4 Days (Cheap) Rwanda Double Gorilla Tour is the Best Safari to do in Rwanda.
Trip Overview of the 4 Days (Cheap) Rwanda Double Gorilla Safari
Day 1: Transfer to Volcanoes National Park
Day 2: Gorilla Trekking in Volcanoes National Park
Day 3: Second Gorilla Trekking in Volcanoes National Park
Day 4: Departure to Kigali
Detailed Itinerary of the 4 Days (Cheap) Rwanda Double Gorilla Safari
Day 1: Transfer to Volcanoes National Park
Arrive at the Kigali International Airport where you picked up by a company driver guide to transfer you to Volcanoes National Park. Along the way, visit the Genocide Memorials, National Museums and Market then break off for lunch.
Later, you reach the park and check-in lodge for Dinner and Overnight at Five Volcanoes Lodge.
Day 2: Gorilla Trek in Volcanoes National Park
Early morning breakfast then go to the park head quarters for short briefing on conduct around the Mountain Gorillas in their natural forest vegetation habitat. After in groups of 8 with your park ranger, enter the forest to trek the Mountain Gorillas for 3-5 hours. Later after a while, meet the Gorillas and in an hour, stay in their presence taking photos to keep. After Trekking Gorillas, return to lodge for Dinner and Overnight. Five Volcanoes Lodge.
Day 3: Second Gorilla trekking
Early morning breakfast then to park headquarters to be shortly briefed on conduct around another Gorilla trekking Group in the Park. After your cup of coffee and in groups of 8, enter the forest to trek the Gorillas for 3-5 hours and after a while you find them and stay in their presence taking memorable photos to keep. After Gorilla trekking, return to lodge for Diner and Overnight. Five Volcanoes Lodge.
Day 4: Depart to Kigali
Early morning breakfast then depart to Kigali International airport to board flight back home.
4 Days (Cheap) Rwanda Double Gorilla Safari Includes
- Ground transportation
- Accommodation and meals as per itinerary
- 2 Gorilla Trekking Permits
- Professional English speaking guide
4 Days (Cheap) Rwanda Double Gorilla Safari Excludes
Airfares, Visa, tipping fees to locals and porters while trekking gorillas, Laundry, Cigarettes, Luxury drinks and any other personal nature expenses not mentioned in the itinerary.
Essential Things to Do Before the 4 Days (Cheap) Rwanda Double Gorilla Tour
Carry the Essential Gorilla Trekking Gear
As you plan on embarking on the 1 day Budget Rwanda gorilla Trek, make sure to carry the ideal Gorilla Trekking Gear like.
- Long waterproof trousers not jeans are ideal
- Long-sleeved shirts to protect you from getting bites and piercings from tree branches.
- Gardening gloves to protect your palms
- Rain jackets
- Water proof caps / hats
- A candid waterproof zip lock bag to protect your camera and gadgets
- Hiking/ Trekking shoes
- Skin repellents to protect you from insect bites as you trek through the forest.
Make Sure you have a valid Gorilla trekking Permit
As you go on your 1 day Budget Rwanda Gorilla Trek, make sure you carry your Gorilla Trekking Permit at US $1500 per person. This Gorilla Trekking Permit takes you Gorilla Trekking at the popular Volcanoes National Park situated in Rwanda’s Ruhengeri District and also known to offer remarkable gorilla Trekking Safaris to tourists around the world.
Ensure to target the Best Time around the year to go Gorilla Trekking
When planning to go on your 1 day Budget Rwanda Gorilla Trek make sure to travel during the Best time to watch the Gorillas and this is during the months of June to September and mid-December to February.
Follow the required Precautions while with Gorillas
While in the presence of the Mountain Gorillas, ensure to follow the precautions to enjoy the Best adventures as you trek the Gorillas in their habitat.
- Keep calm and quiet wile with the Gorillas
- Make sure you stay close with other colleagues (Stay in the group)
- Maintain a distance of 7 metres (21 feet) from the Gorillas
- Don’t eat or drink in the presence of the Gorillas
- You should in groups of 8 to trek Gorillas
- Clean your hands before trek
- Keep flashes out in your cameras
- Don’t throw rubbish anyhow
- When approached by a Gorilla (silverback Gorilla), crouch down slowly and don’t maintain eye contact
- An hour is allowed in the presence of the gorillas